• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Pete's Metallicas review

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Bought a pair of P regalis slings from @Pete's Metallicas and couldn't be happier - everything went super smoothly.

Great communication, great packaging; he even tracked the package and messaged me when it arrived at the local depot (early) to make sure I was able to receive it.

Recommend A+++

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Backs out of trade agreements. Can't make their mind up on what they want or how they want to proceed with things. I initiated a trade for my larger ornata female that said person agreed to for their stock plus cash. Then THEY changed their mind to my smaller female for the even trade for their stock. So I agreed to that since I gave them the option between 2 of my ornata females to begin with. Then, I receive a private message from person saying one of the tarantulas was in a death curl. I offered advice on putting in an ICU and asked if they could send me pics. No pics were sent but then this person said the spider looks like it was getting better. So I told them it's okay, in a couple weeks if the spider seems better we can continue with our trade deal. OP stated they wouldn't feel right trading it and the initial excuse was because it was in a "curl". The next excuse after debate about that was that it was difficult for OP to find said specimen and decided to keep it. This person will waste your time. They don't need to post stock for TRADE if they don't intend on following through with THEIR offer. A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Oh wow, ok Casey. Just because I didnt want to trade you?? Ok lol

I initiated a trade that YOU agreed with. Then you changed your mind and wanted the OTHER female. Then you gave not one but two different reasons WHY you didn't want to trade. You could've just saved everyone time by removing the P. smithi from your list and letting EVERYONE know you didn't want to trade it. Why post it???

West Side Arachnids

3 Year Member
Am I not allowed to change my mind?? Like you are so butt hurt that you jump on someones review about me to talk ****? Why not say all this **** to me in a msg?? You just so sour I didnt trade get over it. But by doing all this extra stuff. I had a private conversation with you "Private ". But you want to go and be Perry about it. I am so glad I didnt trade your Sour puss ass. Now stay the **** off my reviews. What do other customers have to do with me and you?? You silly clown.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Am I not allowed to change my mind?? Like you are so butt hurt that you jump on someones review about me to talk ****? Why not say all this **** to me in a msg?? You just so sour I didnt trade get over it. But by doing all this extra stuff. I had a private conversation with you "Private ". But you want to go and be Perry about it. I am so glad I didnt trade your Sour puss ass. Now stay the **** off my reviews. What do other customers have to do with me and you?? You silly clown.

You are proving yourself unprofessional right now. I am allowed to leave my review in YOUR review thread. I am not here to argue with you in your review thread. That would prove ME to be unprofessional and I am NOT. Good day to you sir/ma'am.

West Side Arachnids

3 Year Member
Professional??? The review thread is for People you deal with. We did not deal. We agreed but never pull the trigger. You professionally jump in the reviews and put me out to be this waste of time??
I had a private conversation with you, things didnt work out I apologized but you "professional" decided to be petty and right a review about nothing. Just out of anger but you are the professional right? I could care less about my reviews I am not scamming anyone and I treat each customer the best I can. Even you, show everyone our msgs i was as nice as I could with you. Yes I backed out of the trade but so what?? Now you want to play victim gtfoh.

Latest posts