• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

P striata Patrick pulling molt (Harsh language warning!!)

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here, i become annoyed with my tarantula because he insists on bird dogging me as I'm cleaning the glass instead of calmly moving to the other side of the cage as he normally does when I clean it.

Again, there is some harsh language so if you're a little whiny snowflake, don't watch the video or mute it.

Sheesh!!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
There's no reason to be nervous, if a poeci wants to teleport, its gonna happen. Fear is the mind killer. Deep breath, shot of vodka, and more curse words:D Well done, nice to see someone at least has the courage to stick their paws in the enclosure, lmao.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's best not to have energy drinks before maintaining cages. Usually he just calmly walks to the other side and chills out. His fangs weren't hardened up so I wasn't all that concerned, just a bit.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
There's no reason to be nervous, if a poeci wants to teleport, its gonna happen. Fear is the mind killer. Deep breath, shot of vodka, and more curse words:D Well done, nice to see someone at least has the courage to stick their paws in the enclosure, lmao.

I've generally found that the slower I move, the slower the T moves. I'm not interested in top speed testing!! He hasn't ever bolted before, usually just drifts over to the other side of the cage. I think he feels cramped in there or maybe still thought the decor was in the tank.