• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

P. Regalis eggsac...

Jaswong00

3 Year Member
Two more weeks and I am pulling the sac to see how well mommy incubate her sac! Very excited!
Jason W

Attachments

• D3BE9F55-D619-47FC-94B3-BB0DF96D7797.jpeg
    D3BE9F55-D619-47FC-94B3-BB0DF96D7797.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 22

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Two more weeks and I am pulling the sac to see how well mommy incubate her sac! Very excited!
Jason W

Hi Jason! :) Do you have any tarantulas for sale? Are you gonna sell regalis slings? Hmu via pm. :)

Jaswong00

3 Year Member
Hi Casey, how are you? It’s been a while. Yes these slings will be for sale. I will hit you up when they starts feeding. :)
Jason W

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Casey, how are you? It’s been a while. Yes these slings will be for sale. I will hit you up when they starts feeding. :)
Jason W

Awesome buddy! :) You read my mind, lol. Looking forward to it! You should hmm sometime! Drop a pm or something, lol....

Jaswong00

3 Year Member
You know how it is Casey :) life gets in the way sometimes. I still have your number anyways so I will text you when the Regalis are ready. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You know how it is Casey :) life gets in the way sometimes. I still have your number anyways so I will text you when the Regalis are ready. :)

Oh I think my # has changed. I will pm it to you....

Latest posts