• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

P irminia

Arborealguy1990

Female rite? Vent is very pronounced and has the "upward smiley face" shape

Attachments

• 1129211844a_HDR.jpg
    1129211844a_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 1129211844_HDR.jpg
    1129211844_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I sex with molts but here's a photo of a young female around 3". You might want to lay off the feeding a bit. Arboreals shouldn't be obsese for safety reasons, one fall is all it takes for a rupture (especially during premolt). When a arboreal falls/jumps they lift their abdomen when landing, when obese they can't do that.
20180219_212450.jpg

Last edited:

Arborealguy1990

I sex with molts but here's a photo of a young female around 3". You might want to lay off the feeding a bit. Arboreals shouldn't be obsese for safety reasons, one fall is all it takes for a rupture (especially during premolt). When a arboreal falls/jumps they lift their abdomen when landing, when obese they can't d

I sex with molts but here's a photo of a young female around 3". You might want to lay off the feeding a bit. Arboreals shouldn't be obsese for safety reasons, one fall is all it takes for a rupture (especially during premolt). When a arboreal falls/jumps they lift their abdomen when landing, when obese they can't do that.View attachment 61463
That's how she came... I am not feeding her until she molts in my possession or loses some of the abdomen weight

Latest posts