• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ok off topic but I’m happy

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
image.jpg

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Being a country boy, we often ate Rabbit, Pigeon, Hare, Pheasant etc. During the summer I also used to follow the combine up down the field, with a "rabbiting stick" in my hand. Then as the standing cereal got narrower, the chances of a rabbit having no option but to make a run for it, got better. As I got older it was a 410.

On a Scout Camp we were challenged to provide a meal on a set budget, so myself & another patrol member visited a house offering Rabbits free to a good home & told we would like a couple for a Scout badge. :cool::D Two Adult New Zealand Whites,, plus some free cooking apples for pudding:cool:

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
Being a country boy, we often ate Rabbit, Pigeon, Hare, Pheasant etc. During the summer I also used to follow the combine up down the field, with a "rabbiting stick" in my hand. Then as the standing cereal got narrower, the chances of a rabbit having no option but to make a run for it, got better. As I got older it was a 410.

On a Scout Camp we were challenged to provide a meal on a set budget, so myself & another patrol member visited a house offering Rabbits free to a good home & told we would like a couple for a Scout badge. :cool::D Two Adult New Zealand Whites,, plus some free cooking apples for pudding:cool:
Nooooooooooooooo!

Poppy2020

3 Year Member
it’s fine. it’s just I just got my rabbits today and it’s weird to have to thought of eating it
Nice! I used to have a few house rabbits. They had an indoor area where they could romp and play. They need to stretch out their very strong and powerful hind legs. Have you ever seen a rabbit do a “binky”? When they are happy they will literally jump for joy. Cutest fricken thing ever! Did you also know that rabbits can poop up to 500 little bunny turds a day? ...now ya do.

Latest posts