• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nunua's enclosures

Nunua

3 Year Member
Ok, so far most of my enclosures are just plastic deli cups or freezer boxes but I may add some photos of them later on.
However, here's ExoTerra Nano Tall (20x20x30 cm / 8x8x12 in) I decorated for my C. versicolor, Sreaky :) It's simple with just a silk plant, plastic aquarium decoration "log", and a kidney shaped water dish, but I kinda like it.

> Front
0cc3aa8211.png

> Top
1dffe5e037.png

> An entrance from behind of the silk plant into the "log" hide
91739721d2.png

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member
Ok, so far most of my enclosures are just plastic deli cups or freezer boxes but I may add some photos of them later on.
However, here's ExoTerra Nano Tall (20x20x30 cm / 8x8x12 in) I decorated for my C. versicolor, Sreaky :) It's simple with just a silk plant, plastic aquarium decoration "log", and a kidney shaped water dish, but I kinda like it.

> Front
0cc3aa8211.png

> Top
1dffe5e037.png

91739721d2.png
Can’t wait to see her web it up! Gonna look awesome

Silly

> Front
0cc3aa8211.png

> Top
1dffe5e037.png

91739721d2.png
thats a very nice enclosure nunua.... plants look real.. lol

Silly

Finally got the polystyrene background I ordered and finished decorating enclosure for my Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli female Cydaea :beer:

>Top
2bd31c6bba.png

>Front
96b16d6ed5.png

>Front closeup
d5ac2cf482.png

>Side
482fd25e93.png
Nunua. I wanna copy.you... can you tell me how much you paid for the c versicolor??

GoodnNuff

Too funny! I have a 3/4 inch C. versicolor sling in a deli cup.
Her ExoTerra Nano Tall arrives today! It might be a year before she is big enough to make the move, but it was on sale so I had to buy it. She (or he) is my only arboreal so far.

I also have a nice 18" x 9" x 6" display case all ready for one of my juvenile terrestrials if they prove not to be a burrower and wont mind a shallow (2-3 inch deep in most of the enclosure) substrate.