• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nope, no aliens

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've had debates about this elsewhere online. I think common sense should prevail. Keep in mind that I'm discussing the MOST optimistic scenerio.

In reality, an interstellar civilization will be far smaller, with less then 100 systems at best.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
5b28dcea518739cae45fc4ec37d2643eebff030a_hq.gif
327ef353a2bee516d2a6b65377f6d82f3e09beb5_hq.jpg

Tnoob

@Whitelightning777 please site your source for the number of planets in our galaxy. Site your source for the probability of a kartijev 2.8 class species. Site your source for the probability of finding our noisy ass planet in the galaxy. Please explain the whole of ancient human history, the bible, and all other documents regarding alien spacecraft. Odd sightings and other unexplained craft that has been seen photographed and videoed in the past 120 years. ( can be found at the mufon website). Please explain FBI reports on aliens. Please explain the the over 2 dozen leaders in the military industrial complex who have in 2016 under oath testified to Congress alleging the use of quote: "alien technology" used to develop current military arms equipment and munitions in use or being experimented with by top corporations in said complex. Please explain why Donald Trump has announced a military space force. (Happened a couple months ago)

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wasn't the military space force first theorised to protect the planet from possible threatening meteors and space debris? With a secondary mission of cleaning up the air space of dead satellites and junk?

I was kinda reading your post @Tnoob but as soon as you mentioned the bible you lost my interest lol

Tnoob

Wasn't the military space force first theorised to protect the planet from possible threatening meteors and space debris? With a secondary mission of cleaning up the air space of dead satellites and junk?

I was kinda reading your post @Tnoob but as soon as you mentioned the bible you lost my interest lol
I'm not Christian or anything, but it's there if you read it. I'm not sure what the space force is for, I just thought I would mention it because there's some odd stuff there if you start digging.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It depends where you dig. Do you believe the earth is round? (Or an oblate spheroid as it's technically called) because if you dig in the right places you could be easily persuaded that it's flat.

It'll sound stupid but stick with me.

Area 51 is "known" for alien activity. But for the US government it's a perfect cover up to test top secret military aircraft. I don't know if you have or not but I've had the luxury of seeing the B-2 stealth bomber and the SR-71 in flight at air shows. The SR-71 dates back to the 60s and if you weren't aware of it being military you could very convincingly believe its alien. Same goes for the B-2 although this is more modern.

I personally believe that there are other life forms out there but I don't believe they've ever visited.

Although if the had stumbled across earth do you think they would land? I think they'll witness us killing each other and destroying our own planet, come to the conclusion they haven't discovered intelligent life and move on. :).

Just my thoughts thou.

Sorry if I rambled on but I love this stuff lol

Tnoob

It depends where you dig. Do you believe the earth is round? (Or an oblate spheroid as it's technically called) because if you dig in the right places you could be easily persuaded that it's flat.

It'll sound stupid but stick with me.

Area 51 is "known" for alien activity. But for the US government it's a perfect cover up to test top secret military aircraft. I don't know if you have or not but I've had the luxury of seeing the B-2 stealth bomber and the SR-71 in flight at air shows. The SR-71 dates back to the 60s and if you weren't aware of it being military you could very convincingly believe its alien. Same goes for the B-2 although this is more modern.

I personally believe that there are other life forms out there but I don't believe they've ever visited.

Although if the had stumbled across earth do you think they would land? I think they'll witness us killing each other and destroying our own planet, come to the conclusion they haven't discovered intelligent life and move on. :).

Just my thoughts thou.

Sorry if I rambled on but I love this stuff lol
Nah you're good. You make decent points. My uncle was an MP at Adams afb, and he actually got us a tour around the sr71 in the early 90's. As far as earth is concerned, I like oblique spheroid. It matches with the Sumerian tales about the kyper belt and the destruction of a planet called tiamat. There's just some information that the aliens may have even created us. I'm not saying aliens exist or what not. Just that there's a lot of weird ****. Did you ever play flight simulator x?

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The whole "we were made" stuff makes people think we are special :). We're made up of hydrogen oxygen and carbon mainly. The most common elements in the universe are hydrogen helium (chemically inert) oxygen and carbon which is know to be the most fertile of all elements. The way we've evolved is purely due to environment

There is a lot of weird **** I agree. But one of my favourite quotes of which I can't remember word for word was something along the lines of

"With 7 billion people on the planet the day something with a 1 in a million chance of happening doesn't happen is a truly strange day"

But no I haven't played flight simulator. Not my sort of game tbh

Latest posts