• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to hobby and forums! Hello!

Grandsouls

Hello!
Just joined this forum, I have just started getting into the hobby ( excluding my female rosea, iv had her for over 10 years :p )
I never was able to keep tarantulas, as my ex was very against them, however she is now out of the way so time to have fun!
I have a rosea, and a pink toe tarantula right now. Plan on getting more! I am extremely excited to get into this hobby been a dream of mine for quite some time
Anyway hello! Excited to be here :)

Attachments

• thumbnail_image1 (2).jpg
    thumbnail_image1 (2).jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 16

Seamus

3 Year Member
Hello!
Just joined this forum, I have just started getting into the hobby ( excluding my female rosea, iv had her for over 10 years :p )
I never was able to keep tarantulas, as my ex was very against them, however she is now out of the way so time to have fun!
I have a rosea, and a pink toe tarantula right now. Plan on getting more! I am extremely excited to get into this hobby been a dream of mine for quite some time
Anyway hello! Excited to be here :)

Grandsouls

Thanks, She is a old old gal. I got her as a adult over 10 years ago, only molted once for me. She has beautiful coloring!
super rare photo haha, first and only time I held her..She usually jumps at me and try to bite me lol. She has got quite the attitude. If I am 5 inches within her distance, she will jump or bolt at me and try to attack. Feisty little girl haha!
I call her a female as I assume with her age (Gotta be over 15 years old now) its a female ? Males dont live that long do they

E

ExMember

super rare photo haha, first and only time I held her..She usually jumps at me and try to bite me lol. She has got quite the attitude. If I am 5 inches within her distance, she will jump or bolt at me and try to attack. Feisty little girl haha!
I call her a female as I assume with her age (Gotta be over 15 years old now) its a female ? Males dont live that long do they

Males definitely don't live that long! Females are crazy for lifespan. I know of several that are over 30 years old and one that is 40! :D

Latest posts