• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New hobbyist

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello everyone!
I’m Thomas, a Portuguese insect breeder.
I recently started doing researches on Tarantulas and I’d like very much to start this hobby!!!
While researching, I have decided to join this group, to get ready for starting this hobby. I hope to have a great time here!
Hi Thomas welcome to the forum and the hobby :)

E

ExMember

Hi, I am thinking of getting a GBB, Ik they are hard to pair but I have made some research, I’m really liking this hobby even without having a tarantula yet.
Also, I see that some people temporarily give tarantulas for breeding, how exactly does that work?

I don't breed currently but know that gbb females have a horrible reputation for making a meal out of males.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
hello and welcome to family. Check out the gallery section lots of fantastic pictures of spiders from genuine owners and a real good resource for pictures that have not been adjusted or messed with unlike a lot you see on line.