• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New from UK

Gizalba

3 Year Member
Hello,

I am Becca, I have just got my first tarantula, a juvenile tlitocatl albopilosus curly hair called Misty :) I love how fluffy she is!

I mainly got interested in tarantulas through a novel I read last year. There was a creepy man in them with loads of them; each chapter started with a quote from a spider book, I looked into the author's background and saw that her tarantula knowledge seemed quite accurate as she has a son obsessed with them. She said 'Once you've started living with a dog-sized tarantula, a suspense novel is bound to follow' :p

I also find animals and insects in general fascinating with there always being more to learn about them.

Seamus

3 Year Member
Hello,

I am Becca, I have just got my first tarantula, a juvenile tlitocatl albopilosus curly hair called Misty :) I love how fluffy she is!

I mainly got interested in tarantulas through a novel I read last year. There was a creepy man in them with loads of them; each chapter started with a quote from a spider book, I looked into the author's background and saw that her tarantula knowledge seemed quite accurate as she has a son obsessed with them. She said 'Once you've started living with a dog-sized tarantula, a suspense novel is bound to follow' :p

I also find animals and insects in general fascinating with there always being more to learn about them.
Welcome to our family :T: :)

Latest posts