• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New arrivals

AndrewClayton

just waiting on a couple new slings coming ordered some coco Fibre as I was running low so just had to pop a couple in the basket opted for there camouflage option where they send the box unmarked so that you partner doesn’t know what’s in it considering I just got some last week lol. So I’m with my coco fibre will be a little P Murinus (OBT) and a Holothele Sericea sitting on the tracking website just now as if it’s going to make the driver go faster, does anyone else do this when there waiting on a parcel?

AndrewClayton

There here yey !!!!!!!
Here is my little OBT
52334858-6126-4820-AB8A-EB35ECB70979.jpeg

And here is my Holothele Sericea another tiny one so not feeling too confident although this little guy seems fine very bolty. Provided a water dish this time @Jess S
B9E03AED-C438-48F4-9DD3-314612AFA848.jpeg

AndrewClayton

If you're actually just staring at the page no I don't do that lol, I do refresh the tracking every 30 minutes or so though.
Lol no I was checking maybe every 20 mins the tracker must have only updated when he had moved a certain distance he was in the same place for about 4 hours then was a few streets away from me for ages never moved but the package arrived

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol no I was checking maybe every 20 mins the tracker must have only updated when he had moved a certain distance he was in the same place for about 4 hours then was a few streets away from me for ages never moved but the package arrived

Sounds like either a lunch break or a trip to the liquor store!! Yes, I'm that cynical especially with FedEx.

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Some Poundland stores still have blocks of Coca soil. I brought myself 3 more blocks yesterday.

Darn I didn't know that (although I found out Home Bargains do them seasonally too, they won't have them now though as their gardening stuff is finished for the year). I was delighted to find an electric hot glue gun in Poundland. £2. It's small but works fine. The refills are £2 also and you get, if I remember correctly 32.

Latest posts