• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New arrival today

shaun

3 Year Member
B. Hamorii arrived today from so many legs.
Cute little thing

Attachments

• 20200528_151500.jpg
    20200528_151500.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23

shaun

3 Year Member
Cheers.
I put an egg carton "hide" in there but he seems to like being visible.
Am enjoying my slings, and expect a c. versi sling any time today (from spider world, poland)

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
Keep an eye on the carton.Paper dont do well in moist environment and molds pretty fast.Small piece of plastic pot will be better choice or a fake plant leaf. It doesn't have to be dome shaped even flat piece will do if you put a small starter hole woth the tweezers under it.Spider will do the rest as it pleases anyway
Regards Konstantin

shaun

3 Year Member
Thanks, will find something to swop out.
My t.alb. Nicaraguan won't be happy, he has barricaded himself in. I might leave that one

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Cheers.
I put an egg carton "hide" in there but he seems to like being visible.
Am enjoying my slings, and expect a c. versi sling any time today (from spider world, poland)
depending on the size, cut a flap into a drink bottle lid. ready made hide that's easy to clean and no chance of mould etc like paper. Even large plastic/fabric leaves they can crawl under is all they need too.

shaun

3 Year Member
I tried this piece of bark, but I think your suggestion of a cap may be better

Attachments

• 20200530_112926.jpg
    20200530_112926.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7

Latest posts