• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New additions :)

Logan D

3 Year Member
So i got offered a deal i absolutely could not turn down and i now have 4 new ts 1 p.metallica adult female 2 p.metallica slings and 1 p.ornata last picture is of the p.metallica enclosure i just put together
00U0U_kiaRNCv88i5_1200x900.jpg
imagejpeg_3.jpg
imagejpeg_4.jpg
imagejpeg_0.jpg
20181010_223259.jpg

Logan D

3 Year Member
Congrats on the lovely new arrivals :)
Thank you im very excited but alittle worred at the same time the previous owner of the metallica said she likes to bite and that this was the after math (The bite itself didn't hurt (like a bee sting). It's the after effects that messed me up -- severe cramps and muscle convulsions for a week, semi-paralysis for 3 days (had to walk on crutches), hearing impairment for 1.5 months. Probably the worst pain I'd ever felt were the muscle spasms every hour, felt like they were gonna snap off the bone)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you im very excited but alittle worred at the same time the previous owner of the metallica said she likes to bite and that this was the after math (The bite itself didn't hurt (like a bee sting). It's the after effects that messed me up -- severe cramps and muscle convulsions for a week, semi-paralysis for 3 days (had to walk on crutches), hearing impairment for 1.5 months. Probably the worst pain I'd ever felt were the muscle spasms every hour, felt like they were gonna snap off the bone)

Maybe he just wasn't taking care. My female P. Met is one of the calmest Ts I have.

Latest posts