• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need to downsize, some Ts for sale!

Atx13

3 Year Member
Between my work schedule and family stuff.. I just dont have the time to look after 40 some odd Tarantulas, and other misc. exotic pets. I'm only downsizing my T collection.
Any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to PM me on here
A.chalcodes 4" Female $45.00
H.longipes 3-3.5"(suspect female) $30.00
L.parahybana 3/4-1" $20.00
N.chromatus 1/2" $12.00
N.coloratovillosus 2.5" $35.00, 3/4"$20.00
P.regalis 3.5" $55.00

Payment options: Paypal is preferred, but can do Money orders if needed.
Shipping: 2-3day $10(No LaG*), overnight $38(W/Lag)
I can ship 2-3day with LaG, depending on your location.. and the weather during the days the Ts will be in transit.

Atx13

3 Year Member
P.rufilata, P.cambridgei, SOLD! Female A.avic and N.chromatus sling currently on hold! P.regalis freshly molted, So itll be about a week, maybe a week and a half before that ones ready to ship!
Any questions comments or concerns, feel free to message me.

habeeb

3 Year Member
u still got some LPs forsale?? and which part of OH u from?? gonna be in the Akron area beggining of NOV and would like to pick one up

Atx13

3 Year Member
is the A. calcodes captive breed
Couldn't honestly tell ya, was sent free with some other Ts i bought, about 6 months back.

u still got some LPs forsale?? and which part of OH u from?? gonna be in the Akron area beggining of NOV and would like to pick one up
Nope :(. The only LPs I have are my 5" female, and my little male, so i might have some in the future, lol.. Im located in southern ohio, just a bit north of cinncy.

littlelegs

3 Year Member
Do you still have your A. chalcodes for sale? I have a young male in my set who is such a fun little character; I've had an enclosure ready in case I come across another one.

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
Between my work schedule and family stuff.. I just dont have the time to look after 40 some odd Tarantulas, and other misc. exotic pets. I'm only downsizing my T collection.
Any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to PM me on here
A.chalcodes 4" Female $45.00
H.longipes 3-3.5"(suspect female) $30.00
L.parahybana 3/4-1" $20.00
N.chromatus 1/2" $12.00
N.coloratovillosus 2.5" $35.00, 3/4"$20.00
P.regalis 3.5" $55.00

Payment options: Paypal is preferred, but can do Money orders if needed.
Shipping: 2-3day $10(No LaG*), overnight $38(W/Lag)
I can ship 2-3day with LaG, depending on your location.. and the weather during the days the Ts will be in transit.
I'm interested in the P. regalis, and the A.chalcodes...Are they available?...Thanks

Latest posts