• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need some help...

Spencerific86

My Cyriopagopus sp. Hati Hati Has been weird... and im not familiar with the behavior pattern. She was an unexpected T to begin with , So i have been researching as much as i can and thought i was succesful. UNTIL , she made a little tunnel web under a cork tunnel peice thats elevated at the bottom. Than about 3 weeks later made a new one on the other side of the tank thats half in the ground VERY thick webbing. Than 3 days ago , About 3 weeks after the last she made a tunnel web underground that rides along the surface of the cork bark... But than today is back in the 2nd webbing. Is that normal? or a sign the tank is too big for him/her? She eats about Once every week. sometimes every other...

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I keep mine as a arboreal T (currently in a n8"x8"x12" terrarium) although I don't often see it. It has burrowed under the wood and seems to spend most of it's time under there so by the sounds of it yours is behaving normally.

I did manage to get a photo of Sula last night
DSCF9782.JPG

Latest posts