• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My tarantula do not eat ...

Manu

Hello everyone i'm new on this forum (Sorry for my terrible english i'm french)

I found this tarantula in my garden i decided to keep her but she do not eat since now 1 month and she molted last week but she still don't want to eat what i'm supposed to do ?

Attachments

• IMG_20190524_114819_438.jpg
    IMG_20190524_114819_438.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 20190609_141024 (1).jpg
    20190609_141024 (1).jpg
    886.5 KB · Views: 49

nedaK

It is fine if it doesn’t eat yet, just keep us updated :D. I would personally remove that large rock in the enclosure because of safety hazards unless that is another myth in the hobby @Arachnoclown

MrKrowe

How many time should I feed her by month ?

Once or twice a week is fine. A lot of people feed smaller spiders frequently so that they grow fast and get out of the spiderling stage as soon as possible.

If you put food in and it's still there the next day remove it, then wait a few days before trying again. If your spider refuses food like this two or three times the chances are that it's going to moult again and you should stop trying to feed it.

Also, get rid of those wood shavings.

Latest posts