• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My P sp machala Persephone

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I can confirm that she had her first post molt meal, a small earthworm. It's been a week but I always try that with my L klugi just to make sure the fangs are ok. They're jet black of course. Best of all, she ripped it right out of the tongs in about 2 seconds!!

I didn't get pics because it's too hard to hold something left handed the way the enclosure is placed.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So, I figured I'd put up a video of her eating it instead!! I have very high hopes for this one!!

Enjoy, just uploaded in time for breakfast.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Now she finally finished eating the worm.

Aside from keeping the humidity very slightly elevated, this one should have no real other special needs. The recent more was flawless in every way. The videos show more pink then the still photos which basically show all black. The same camera was used in both cases.

The video is slightly unstable for to being freehand. Currently YouTube editor is working on it. You have to use the desktop not mobile version and select classic which is the very lower left after selecting edit video. The new editor does nothing whatsoever.