• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My most gorgeous T

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
2BBE68D0-855B-45E6-A44A-67E2E738EB84.jpeg

timc

3 Year Member
That girl looks like she digs holes deep enough you don’t want to find the fangs at the bottom...Cyriopagopus?

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don’t know how to word this without coming across as being nasty but you need to stop posting photos from books and passing them as your own.
It’s ok to not have certain species or even any Ts at all, no one is going to judge you.
Experience is the most important and as your so young you have plenty of time to gain it. By posting photos like this all your doing is making yourself look bad and it’ll come to a point where people will just start ignoring it then when it comes a time when you might need advice or give good advice don’t be surprised if it’s not taken seriously.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I don’t know how to word this without coming across as being nasty but you need to stop posting photos from books and passing them as your own.
It’s ok to not have certain species or even any Ts at all, no one is going to judge you.
Experience is the most important and as your so young you have plenty of time to gain it. By posting photos like this all your doing is making yourself look bad and it’ll come to a point where people will just start ignoring it then when it comes a time when you might need advice or give good advice don’t be surprised if it’s not taken seriously.
#ignored

Latest posts