• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Man's 3rd Molt in 5 months!

Choppalop

How amazing does he look fresh from a Molt!

Attachments

• IMG_20210821_014859__01.jpg
    IMG_20210821_014859__01.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20210820_232321__01.jpg
    IMG_20210820_232321__01.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 16

Choppalop

Beautiful! I'm impatiently waiting for my pulchras first molt. (first molt with me I mean) shes still a 3cm baby at the moment.
I remember waiting for the same, and as soon as he stopped eating and the day came I felt like the most nervous parent ever! It's terrifying but a real experience, I've learned that they know exactly what they are doing and to stay calm.

x_raphael_xx

I remember waiting for the same, and as soon as he stopped eating and the day came I felt like the most nervous parent ever! It's terrifying but a real experience, I've learned that they know exactly what they are doing and to stay calm.
I only had my versicolor sling 3 days and he molted. I didn't even know he was in pre-molt. I came downstairs in the morning and he was sitting next to his old suit.

I'm watching and waiting for signs!

Choppalop

I only had my versicolor sling 3 days and he molted. I didn't even know he was in pre-molt. I came downstairs in the morning and he was sitting next to his old suit.

I'm watching and waiting for signs!
Really that's awesome easy to tell with my Pulchra, he refuses food and whips his webbing down for a week or 2 before shedding, always find it so interesting.

Latest posts