• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My latest male P striata video -- new cage

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here is my first pokie video of Patrick using my new light source. Despite being male, he's incredible. The enclosure is a bugarium that my B hamorii was in when I took him home. I had to tighten the lid by adding felt.

The entire cage build and rehouse is in another earlier video that I think I already uploaded before. I've had a very positive experience with both of my P striata tarantulas.

Enjoy the video. Yes, cork bark doesn't render your pokies invisible. In fact, I may well get a decent feeding video from him later.

Helpful hint I failed to mention, I glued a transparent piece of plastic to the bottom of the cork bark. If I have to remove him, this makes it much easier because I just have to put something clear and heavy on top such as a clean sterilized ash tray or catch cup.

P striata Patrick molt 10-1-18a.jpg
P Striata Patrick being awesome 2.jpg

Here's 2 bonus pics of him in his previous cage.

Enjoy!!

Latest posts