• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My female sub adult G.Pulchra arrived today!

Tammy Richardson

3 Year Member
She molted right before she shipped so she's a bit shy. Leaving her be for a few days to get used to her new home. Her name is Bonnie!

Attachments

• IMG_9621.JPG
    IMG_9621.JPG
    490.6 KB · Views: 126

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I got mine from Paul before he went out of business :( I don't see any other vendors with them available online that i trust. There's a new one i haven't seen before - snakemuseum.com but they're out of stock also. Prices for others don't seem to bad there though. Looks like their part of The Serpentarium, isn't that the shop Deadly Tarantula Girl on youtube is with?

Tim Nichols

3 Year Member
I got mine from Paul before he went out of business :( I don't see any other vendors with them available online that i trust. There's a new one i haven't seen before - snakemuseum.com but they're out of stock also. Prices for others don't seem to bad there though. Looks like their part of The Serpentarium, isn't that the shop Deadly Tarantula Girl on youtube is with?
fear not tarantula have them now in stock