• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moving

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi all, I wanted to explain that I am in the process of moving house atm, so while I'll check TF briefly when I can I can't catch up with the notifications, I'm not being rude, just busy, and at my daughter's house I can't get internet reception most of the time, normal transmissions will be resumed asap!

Mr. P

3 Year Member
Hi all, I wanted to explain that I am in the process of moving house atm, so while I'll check TF briefly when I can I can't catch up with the notifications, I'm not being rude, just busy, and at my daughter's house I can't get internet reception most of the time, normal transmissions will be resumed asap!

Having served 25 years in the military I was in Australia in the late 90's for about five months. we were down there to train with the Australian Army up in Townsville in Queensland. Took weekend trips up to Cairns and just loved the country. Would love to go back again some day.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks for letting us know @Dave Jay we will miss not having you around:) hope the move goes well and look forward to you posting on here again soon!

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
giphy (17).gif

Latest posts