• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mosquitos..

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Its been raining or trying to rain here for three weeks now. I went outside to fix a flat on my motorcycle, and I got eaten alive by mosquitos. Of all the insects in this world, there's only one I absolutely hate. Mosquitos. There must have been 50 of them, aggressively having at me. I've never seen them swarm like this. I swear they tried to carry me off, like that scene in Pitch Black. I probably have the west nile and zika viruses now. I took some repellent out and waited til they started coming at me, and wasted the whole can killing them. Lmao. Sweet revenge. Don't judge me!

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
Awful creatures. This is why I get really pissed at people who mess with bats. I had serious words at the shotgun range during a night shoot one time with a stupid ass that took a shot at a bat and then stupidly proclaimed "If it flies, it dies...". Seldom have I ever been more ashamed of a fellow shooter. He got an earful and an education that night, let me tell you...

Bats will eat 1000+ mosquitos in a night. A pregnant or nursing momma bat will sometimes eat 3000+ of the little flying pests in a night. Hate mosquitos? Build or buy and maintain a bat box on your property.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
kycuN.gif

Latest posts