• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US More downsizing

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
Tarantulas

Slings/Unsexed Juveniles

0.0.1 Aphonopelma chalcodes 2” $30

0.0.1 Aphonopelma hentzi 2” $30

0.0.5 Aphonopelma moellendorfi 1” $45 each

0.0.1 Brachypelma auratum 1.5” $60

0.0.3 Brachypelma boehmei 1.5-2” $60 each

0.0.1 Brachypelma smithi 2” $75

0.0.1 Cyriopagopus lividus 1.5” $40

0.0.4 Phormictopus auratus 3-3.5” $60 each

0.0.3 Phormictopus cancerides 2” $60 each

0.0.1 Poecilotheria rufilata 3” $85

0.0.2 Tliltocatl vagans 2” $40 each

0.0.1 Xenesthis immanis 2.5” $150

TOS:

Shipping cost will depend on the location the tarantulas are being shipped to. I only ship to the lower 48 states. LAG if the package arrives on the specified day and time specified by the postal service. Pictures and preferably a video of the tarantula will be required within 1 hour upon the package being received for proof, whether it’s shipped to your front door or to a FedEx hub. If these requirements are met, then a refund will be made in the dollar amount of the specimen or the buyer may request another tarantula(s) equaling the dollar amount of the original tarantula. Shipping will not be refunded, nor will shipping be included if the buyer decides to replace the original specimen with another tarantula(s). The buyer will be required to pay for shipping again.

For pics and more questions you can text me at (254) 423-7167 or email me at [email protected].

I use PayPal, cashapp, and Zelle for payments.

paypal.me/RobertCzarnecki155

cash.app/$Czarnecki91

Zelle is by phone number 254-423-7167

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
UPDATED LIST:

Tarantulas

Slings/Unsexed Juveniles

0.0.1 Poecilotheria rufilata 3” $85

0.0.1 Tliltocatl vagans 2” $40

0.0.1 Xenesthis immanis 2.5” $150

TOS:

Shipping cost will depend on the location the tarantulas are being shipped to. I only ship to the lower 48 states. LAG if the package arrives on the specified day and time specified by the postal service. Pictures and preferably a video of the tarantula will be required within 1 hour upon the package being received for proof, whether it’s shipped to your front door or to a FedEx hub. If these requirements are met, then a refund will be made in the dollar amount of the specimen or the buyer may request another tarantula(s) equaling the dollar amount of the original tarantula. Shipping will not be refunded, nor will shipping be included if the buyer decides to replace the original specimen with another tarantula(s). The buyer will be required to pay for shipping again.

For pics and more questions you can text me at (254) 423-7167 or email me at [email protected].

cash.app/$Czarnecki91

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
UPDATED LIST

Tarantulas

Slings/Unsexed Juveniles

0.0.1 Tliltocatl vagans 2” $40

TOS:

cash.app/$Czarnecki91

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
PRICES REDUCED!

Slings/Unsexed Juveniles

0.0.1 Aphonopelma chalcodes 2” $25

0.0.1 Aphonopelma hentzi 2” $25

0.0.5 Aphonopelma moellendorfi 1” $40 each

0.0.3 Brachypelma boehmei 1.5-2” $55 each

0.0.1 Cyriopagopus lividus 1.5” $35

0.0.4 Phormictopus auratus 3-3.5” $55 each

0.0.3 Phormictopus cancerides 2” $55 each

0.0.1 Tliltocatl vagans 2” $35

TOS:

cash.app/$Czarnecki91

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
UPDATED LIST

Slings/Unsexed Juveniles

0.0.2 Aphonopelma moellendorfi 1” $40 each

TOS:

cash.app/$Czarnecki91

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
UPDATED LIST

Slings/Unsexed Juveniles

TOS:

cash.app/$Czarnecki91

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
Updated list

Slings/Unsexed Juveniles

TOS:

cash.app/$Czarnecki91

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
*************UPDATED LIST****************

Slings/Unsexed Juveniles

0.0.1 Brachypelma boehmei 1.5-2” $55

TOS:

cash.app/$Czarnecki91

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
ADDING ANOTHER TARANTULA!

Tarantulas

Slings/Unsexed Juveniles

0.0.1 Psalmopoeus victori 1.5-2” $150

TOS:

cash.app/$Czarnecki91

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
A few left!

Slings/Unsexed Juveniles

TOS:

cash.app/$Czarnecki91

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
UPDATED LIST!!

Tarantulas

Slings/Unsexed Juveniles

0.0.2 Phormictopus cancerides 2” $55 each

Mature Male

1.0 Poecilotheria Regalis $60 (matured out February)

TOS:

cash.app/$Czarnecki91

Latest posts