• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Monocentropus balfouri Communal Special

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
Monocentropus balfouri- slings 3/4"
Communal Special 6 for two-twenty-five shipped
Singles Seventy - shipped
Haplocosmia himalayana slings 1 1/2" Sixty-five - shipped
Vinegaroon (Mastigoproctus giganteus) CB plings
1 $30 shipped - 3 $60 shipped - 6 $105 shipped

MM Phormictopus sp "purple" One hundred-ten - shipped

Terms of Service..
Overnight w/L.A.G.-temperatures 40 to 90 degrees.......
Two day w/L.A.G.-temperatures 40 to 90 degrees.......
Not responsible for extreme weather or for carrier delay/rough
handling resulting in a DOA
I reserve the right to delay shipment due to reasons beyond my control (i.e. extreme weather, tarantula molting, etc.)
Refunds in credit or replacement if applicable
L.A.G. void after first delivery attempt
Shipping payment is non-refundable
Deposits to hold are non-refundable
Must be notified of DOA within 2hr of delivery with pictures.
All sales are final.....
2 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
Pics were taken over the past 2 months. I don't use paypal, Been using Google pay from back when It was Google Wallet with no complaints. I have a paypal but used it only once. Because of no history with them they hold funds 21 days (Pic no. 5) I find that unexceptionable

b.JPG
c.JPG
d.JPG
e.JPG
Fullscreen capture 1192018 31912 PM.bmp.jpg

JustAnotherOne1

Thank you for the uploads. However, without the use of paypal I regret to inform you that we can not continue further with this transaction. The 21 day wait is to protect the buyers from fraud or scam. Google Pay does not offer this. With Google Pay you're basically giving the other party the money and praying that they will honor their word and do not scam or run off with your money. I'm sure you are an honest seller and I plan to keep you honest. Surely, the buying confidence comes first in all your potential customers. Thank you for your time. Please let me know if you will reconsider the payment method.

Last edited: