• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Molt Timelapse!

spodermin

The colours on her now... I can't believe. She was basically brown before now jet blueish black

Attachments

• IMG_20190518_194845.jpg
    IMG_20190518_194845.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 32

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The colours on her now... I can't believe. She was basically brown before now jet blueish black
Ive always said they're gorgeous, underated Brachys. Mine looked pure evil, but she was a doll. She was my only escaped T, found her on the bathroom wall next morning and put her back. They're more skittish and hide more than other Brachys, but theyre beautiful, and generally larger than their cousins.

spodermin

Ive always said they're gorgeous, underated Brachys. Mine looked pure evil, but she was a doll. She was my only escaped T, found her on the bathroom wall next morning and put her back. They're more skittish and hide more than other Brachys, but theyre beautiful, and generally larger than their cousins.

Mine is the only tarantula I have that has never, ever not even once, kicked hairs, bolted or showed any signs of distress or aggression. It is the T I handle the most for this reason, like if a guest is over and wants to hold one.

I know this is contrary to their reputation as far as brachys go, but mine is a sweetheart

Latest posts