• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mexican Red Leg (Brachypelma Emilia)

TartanBeastie

Hello everyone

I have registered here hoping that I can find a new owner for Lagartha - My 2 1/2 year old female Mexican Red Leg.

I am soon to move in with my girlfriend who is unwilling to let me keep her .

She has been a quiet girl and has never tried to dig or hide. She sits on her rock and surveys her land, goes for a wander around and lays in her water dish and hunts at night.

I have been feeding her Brown Crickets since I purchased her at 6 months old.

I have added pictures of her, her enclosure and the cricket pen I use.

I do not want any money for any of these items or Lagartha. All I want is for her to go to a new home with an owner who will look after her properly.

If you guys could help me do that I would very much appreciate it!

Thanks!

Lewis

Attachments

• BA313197-91C9-4F13-9F05-5E1EA56A506F.jpeg
    BA313197-91C9-4F13-9F05-5E1EA56A506F.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 57
  • 081E335B-6093-42B7-9A2B-98C2DEF1CF5B.jpeg
    081E335B-6093-42B7-9A2B-98C2DEF1CF5B.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 50
  • 3CF62DB0-7A18-492F-9585-005B910E1A17.jpeg
    3CF62DB0-7A18-492F-9585-005B910E1A17.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
  • 8F5D9EC5-F1D2-418D-A8C7-D0D98FCDF0B5.jpeg
    8F5D9EC5-F1D2-418D-A8C7-D0D98FCDF0B5.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 57

TartanBeastie

Hey,

Just a quick update.

Thank you to everyone for the overwhelming response to this post and all your messages.

I have an owner who contacted me who will be my choice to ship to now, they were first to contact so it was purely fair.

If there is anyone that is willing to pick up then I would prioritise this however as I have no knowledge on posting tarantulas!

if no one is willing I will close this thread at the end of the week.

Thank you again to everyone who has been in touch!

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hello everyone

I have registered here hoping that I can find a new owner for Lagartha - My 2 1/2 year old female Mexican Red Leg.

I am soon to move in with my girlfriend who is unwilling to let me keep her .

She has been a quiet girl and has never tried to dig or hide. She sits on her rock and surveys her land, goes for a wander around and lays in her water dish and hunts at night.

I have been feeding her Brown Crickets since I purchased her at 6 months old.

I have added pictures of her, her enclosure and the cricket pen I use.

I do not want any money for any of these items or Lagartha. All I want is for her to go to a new home with an owner who will look after her properly.

If you guys could help me do that I would very much appreciate it!

Thanks!

Lewis
Get a new girlfriend.You dont want that negativity in your life.lol
On the serious side,hope you will find her a decent new home for this beauty soon
Regards Konstantin

TartanBeastie

Jeez, you only have ome tarantula and she's making you get rid of it? Yea I'd get a new girlfriend too lol. You did come to the right place to find a good home for her though. GL
Trust me I’ve not been over the moon about it haha . I was hoping to end up like the guy out of the Dark Den eventually but ah well.

TartanBeastie

Get a new girlfriend.You dont want that negativity in your life.lol
On the serious side,hope you will find her a decent new home for this beauty soon
Regards Konstantin
If it was just my girlfriend then I could probably work around it, but my whole friendship network and family back her up saying it’s disgusting so I don’t have a leg to stand on!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If it was just my girlfriend then I could probably work around it, but my whole friendship network and family back her up saying it’s disgusting so I don’t have a leg to stand on!

I would like to meet this "network" so I can educate them on how these "exquisite" creatures actually consume the "disgusting" ones. They are nature's natural pest control and contribute more to this planet than they know.

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You need to look out for a new network and everything that comes with it...LOL :eek:

Latest posts