• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Member? Or nah?

Teresaisrad

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello,

I do not want to stir any pots however I paid the $10 membership subscription and I am still seeing ads..

What could I be doing wrong?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you, when I have expendable income I'll be heading your way if you know what I'm sayinnn.

Awww thank you so much! That means a lot to me. :) I know a lot of good vendors here that I can point you to if I don't have anything you're looking for. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Casey I'm in before I get removed again, I'm trying to be allowed back and so it right this time... Where have you been, missed at our board =(

Awww I've missed you so much!!! Please do stay a while! I'll be over there again. Just been super busy dealing with a few things since my step mother passed away. Always nice seeing you here. :)

Awww I've missed you so much!!! Please do stay a while! I'll be over there again. Just been super busy dealing with a few things since my step mother passed away. Always nice seeing you here. :)
I miss the old crew from here a lot, if I'm allowed to stick around I'll be here every day with spooders new and old... x

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You got it on sand or coir or sand/coir mix? I'm thinking the latter in a BIG opaque tub with plenty of hides... I'm probably going to put it in a heated environment too and limit feeding just to see if I can get 6 months before death...

All sand. No heat mat or anything but my T room ranges between 78-80°f.

Latest posts