• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Roswell

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Western Diamondback Rattlesnake
20190525_173853.jpg
20190525_173902.jpg
20190526_081720.jpg
20190526_081809.jpg
(Crotalus Atrox) Local ,New Mexico around Area 51 region:)

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What a handsome lad. He looks as though he's quite happy in his new home. :D
Thank you. Pretty chilled for a Western . Had one rattle at me with the S bend pose when I first put him in the viv, other than that . Good boy , not like the other Lunatic Snake , which I have yet to get photo`s of. if the bloody thing will keep still for a few seconds.:)

Tnoob

Guys, area 51 is in Nevada, not new Mexico. White Sands proving ground is in New Mexico. There's this truck stop in Roswell called chisium, they used to sell these b rated horror movies. Cool place. Also, as a side note. Diamond backs are damn good eating

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Beautiful Rattler, I am somewhat jealous.
Been wanting to get a DWA for the longest time, congratulations he’s a stunner!
If you need any help regarding obtaining a DWA , just let me know.
One thing I will say is it is pretty easy to get the licence but at the end of the day it is down to the sellers/breeders/traders whether they will sell to you or not. They need to be satisfied that you know what you are doing.
You will need to have had some experience or training dealing with Venomous snakes.
There are quite a few Reptile shops in the UK that offer DWA courses , maybe you have one in you`re area. That would be my advice :)

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Guys, area 51 is in Nevada, not new Mexico. White Sands proving ground is in New Mexico. There's this truck stop in Roswell called chisium, they used to sell these b rated horror movies. Cool place. Also, as a side note. Diamond backs are damn good eating
Why am I getting that area 51 was in New Mexico . I always thought it was, I don`t know why . Maybe I got the idea from some of those UFO Documentary`s from years ago. The original Roswell Incident which I think was in the 40`s . 1947?.

T-Baby

3 Year Member
If you need any help regarding obtaining a DWA , just let me know.
One thing I will say is it is pretty easy to get the licence but at the end of the day it is down to the sellers/breeders/traders whether they will sell to you or not. They need to be satisfied that you know what you are doing.
You will need to have had some experience or training dealing with Venomous snakes.
There are quite a few Reptile shops in the UK that offer DWA courses , maybe you have one in you`re area. That would be my advice :)

Stop with the pictures I’m already jealous!!! Haha
To be honest I think you could help me a lot more then you think, as I also live in Essex

Tnoob

Why am I getting that area 51 was in New Mexico . I always thought it was, I don`t know why . Maybe I got the idea from some of those UFO Documentary`s from years ago. The original Roswell Incident which I think was in the 40`s . 1947?.
April 29th 1947.

Latest posts