• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Mr Majestic

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Albino Monocle Cobra (Naja Kaouthia) Also arrived yesterday. Will add more shots as I can get them. Not the easiest of snakes to photograph due to the bloody thing won`t keep still for more than a few seconds:)
20190525_185709.jpg
20190525_185725.jpg
20190526_122310.jpg
20190526_122315.jpg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
he is gorgeous. But I think the only lunatic around here is you with all those deadly snakes!
You will be able to do your own "LC's most deadly" YouTube channel... in fact, I think you should! (if not already). :)

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
he is gorgeous. But I think the only lunatic around here is you with all those deadly snakes!
You will be able to do your own "LC's most deadly" YouTube channel... in fact, I think you should! (if not already). :)
Thanks Mate.:)
There`s still more to arrive before the end of the year. Already window shopping again for the next venture :D:D
LC`s Most deadly Number 1 would have to be the Ex Wife but I think she would decline to take part in the Program:D:D

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@LC72uk Awesome-looking snake... Did you name him after the Bronson movie?
Thank You :).
No, not aware of the Bronson Movie. I called him Majestic because that`s how he looks when he sits up and the hood is fully displayed . He stands like a King ready to protect his territory:). He is very territorial , does not like anything of his to be moved or touched inside the Vivarium .

Latest posts