• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Media section enquiry

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
Lately Im having difficulty with the media section of the forum.
When browsing and clicking on images instead opening the post so Im able to post a reaction or comments It is opening the full image and I dont have the option.
Hope I wirded is properly and you get what Im talking about.
Does anyone experienced this too?
@Josh
Regards Konstantin

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
1604853415034.jpeg

if that happens, just hit that button and it will bring you to the screen you know...

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
So this is probably a result of the software updates I was doing last week. If everyone hates it I can check to see if there's a way to turn it off. LMK

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I don't get any issues with the media section, but what is annoying is that when I try to edit something I am posting or highlight something I am trying to link to. It does not highlight properly when I left click the mouse & hold it. Or if it does, it is with a white colouration & thus it's impossible to see.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I don't get any issues with the media section, but what is annoying is that when I try to edit something I am posting or highlight something I am trying to link to. It does not highlight properly when I left click the mouse & hold it. Or if it does, it is with a white colouration & thus it's impossible to see.
Can you send a screenshot to [email protected]

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
This should be fixed now!

Latest posts