• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Matt Padilla (The Spider Room)

Phobik1

3 Year Member
Visited Matt at his store today. Great guy. I mentioned a few things I was interested in. He knew how many and what size n sex they were off the top of his head. Pretty sharp. Nice clean store. Serious about his buisiness. I picked up 1 female A. Moderatum and 1 A. Iodius. Its like walkin into a candy store. So much you want, so little you can have. I now have a dude i can trust for preorders locally. I would recommend him to everyone.
Thanx Matt.

Revant

I concur with Phobik1. Matt is definitely your go to guy. He was prompt with responses and updates. Spot on the with orders too. Put in a pre-order, and he had everything ready with no delay. Will buy from again!

Frogdaddy

3 Year Member
10/20/20
I placed an order with Matt for 12 spiders and I couldn't be more pleased. Matt has a wide variety of stock at good prices. Communication with Matt was prompt and professional. Shipping was fast and all the spiders arrived well packed and healthy. I would recommend Matt and The Spider Room to everyone and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again in the future. I think I got a great deal and value.

NCSpyderlover79

I ordered 4 spiders from Matt on Monday and I couldn't be more pleased. I lost the auratum due to shipping but Matt made it right. Would definitely order from him again.

Lentulus

3 Year Member
I’ve placed orders with Matt on two occasion. Both times service was identical. Quick and concise responses to my questions. Discounts for ICSC members and cheaper shipping options for CA residents. He even extended a sale price for me because I was waiting on a buddy. Held my order and shipped once I got everything straightened out. I look forward to a drive out to see his shop one day in person.

I would happily recommend the Spider Room to anyone looking. :T:

GreenKnight

Writing to affirm as well that The Spider Room (now EresusSpiderRoom) is a great experience. I have been studying and reading up on Tarantulas for the last two years and finally wanted to get one. I chose a G. Pulchra and found a two inch unsexed specimen on his website. He answered all my questions quickly and professionally, and sent me a picture of the tarantula in question. As I was waiting for the enclosure through the mail, he held onto my Pulchra for a week and then I was able to drive over (I'm in LA), and pick up the little black beauty.

His store is very small but has loads of Tarantulas and other specimens for purchase. I would definitely shop again from Eresus Spider Room.

Thanks

Latest posts