• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

March 2021 photo competition entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Entries are invited for this months contest which is for tarantulas
Remember only 1 entry per person.
Entries close 31st March 2021 at 12 midnight BST

Wolfclans

Hi I'm hoping to get best T pic of the month I'm kinda new getting more experience by each day by reading up on different species of true spiders and taraultas very beautiful and epic to be in this new hobby I enjoy it very much and will be in it for the long run

Attachments

• IMG_20210306_185048967.jpg
    IMG_20210306_185048967.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 34

Wolfclans

Hi I'm hoping to get best T pic of the month I'm kinda new getting more experience by each day by reading up on different species of true spiders and taraultas very beautiful and epic to be in this new hobby I enjoy it very much and will be in it for the long run
I have forgotten to mention what kind my juvenile T is a pink bird eater I have had him or her don't know the sex yet over a year now it has grown very fast it was smaller than a dime when it arrived I feed it mostly crickets the hair is still on the back that to me means it has not been in any stress at all I keep it will humidity and temps right just can't wait to see it full grown I also have curly hair and another LP hoping it's male and female to make more slings I have zebra and wolf spider trap door spider also

Status
Not open for further replies.