• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US LOOKING FOR MEXICAN REDKNEE!!

smallbabycat

Hi! I have a Pinktoe who I love very much and am looking for a Mexican Redknee. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for where I should order online? I don’t want to buy from anyone who could possibly hurt them in shipping, and I also don’t want to purchase a tarantula who could be injured or sick. If possible I’d like to purchase the tarantula pretty young. Please help!!!:/

wdulaney

Hi! I have a Pinktoe who I love very much and am looking for a Mexican Redknee. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for where I should order online? I don’t want to buy from anyone who could possibly hurt them in shipping, and I also don’t want to purchase a tarantula who could be injured or sick. If possible I’d like to purchase the tarantula pretty young. Please help!!!:/
Netbug, fearnot tarantulas, and Jamie's Tarantulas are good vendors

smallbabycat

awesome:) also- do you have any experience with a redknee? i’ve been reading a lot about them and they seem like a very docile spider. my pink toe is pretty calm but isn’t the biggest fan of being handled. i want to also create the perfect environment for the redknee!

Latest posts