• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for F c.elegans!

Do you like dwarf species?

• Total voters

babyjacks

Hi everyone, my name is Jackie I’m 21 and i was scared of arachnids my whole life until about 3 weeks ago when I found a YouTube channel dedicated mostly to tarantulas. I couldn’t stop watching and I stopped being scared of arachnids so much so that I have decided to get a T. I want to start with a dwarf and the one that I am absolutely in love with is the Cyriocosmus Elegans but I can’t find any Females, they’re sold out everywhere! I was wondering if anyone had one for sale or can refer me to where I can get one?

Tnoob

Hi everyone, my name is Jackie I’m 21 and i was scared of arachnids my whole life until about 3 weeks ago when I found a YouTube channel dedicated mostly to tarantulas. I couldn’t stop watching and I stopped being scared of arachnids so much so that I have decided to get a T. I want to start with a dwarf and the one that I am absolutely in love with is the Cyriocosmus Elegans but I can’t find any Females, they’re sold out everywhere! I was wondering if anyone had one for sale or can refer me to where I can get one?
I have no idea. I'm new too, but I can't stay away from old worlds. I can't remember the name of the dwarf I like the best.