• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for Caresheets

hellknite

3 Year Member
I've been checking T's at a local breeder and some of them got me interested. But I was looking for caresheets and found none yet. Got any information on the following?

Lasiodora brevibulba
Sericopelma generalum

Thanks.

god61021

3 Year Member
wow I couldn't even find any info in English of the lasiodora, and I was able to find out that the sericopelma sp. comes from panama. and that's about it. if you do find some info you should share it with the rest of us:)

Rick Stallard

3 Year Member
Not much on Sericopelma generalum but being from Costa Rica I'm sure it is like others from the area. Lasiodora brevibulba would be the same as any other Lasiodora. All from same general area of Brazil. Care sheets for 7 other Lasiodora are the same so see no reason why it would be any different. I always stay away from T's that are that obscure and are super expensive. Sooo many other cool ones to get that have a great background to read about.

Latest posts