• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for B. albiceps, A. purpurea, & B. auratum juveniles

BeauBowman

I've been trying to find Brachypelma albiceps for months now. 1/2" to 1 1/2" shipping to Dallas, Texas. Also willing to drive about 3 hours to pick up. I'm also looking for Brachypelma auratum & Avicularia purpurea, same size range. Any help is appreciated.

BeauBowman

Fear Not Tarantulas has B. albiceps and Avicularia. (Now re-named Caribena) purpurea.

I'd like to find B. auratum too.

Didnt find the B. Albiceps but I just got my A. Purpurea in the mail today. Thanks for the tip! If I find B. Auratums I'll let you know.

Attachments

• IMG_20180620_151336_799.jpg
    IMG_20180620_151336_799.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 9

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
Didnt find the B. Albiceps but I just got my A. Purpurea in the mail today. Thanks for the tip! If I find B. Auratums I'll let you know.
Congrats! I just got one today too! I already love it. I like how they move around like little mini muppets. They just walk differently than other species. I'm in love with the genus!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

I have a 1.25" female albiceps available if you're still looking....pm me. :)

Latest posts