• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Little Drummer Boy

Phobik1

3 Year Member
This is Boris my MM G. Grossa. I took him out for his first walk yesterday. He was quite easy going. Nice Fella. Right after putting him back in his space he bagan tapping so loud i could clearly hear it above my wifes conversation w me. I would look over at him and could see him roaming and tapping frantically. It seems a little attention set the old boy off. I mean this guy was really goin at it. I wish i had a girl for him. My female is barely 5 inches.

Attachments

• 20210107_202834.jpg
    20210107_202834.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
This is Boris my MM G. Grossa. I took him out for his first walk yesterday. He was quite easy going. Nice Fella. Right after putting him back in his space he bagan tapping so loud i could clearly hear it above my wifes conversation w me. I would look over at him and could see him roaming and tapping frantically. It seems a little attention set the old boy off. I mean this guy was really goin at it. I wish i had a girl for him. My female is barely 5 inches.
Tarantulas have attitudes too :)

Latest posts