• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Last shipment for the year next Monday before it gets too cold.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi T family, this is the last few Ts I'll be selling before next spring as I'd rather avoid shipping when it is too cold.
Prices have been reduced in order to get these Ts that I have in double moving.
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out might you have any questions or if you would like additional pictures of the Ts.
Happy hunting.

Unsexed:

• Theraphosa apophysis about 2-1/2” $100

• Acanthoscurria geniculata about 3” $80

• Grammostola pulchra about 2-1/2 $100

• Brachypelma albiceps about 2-1/2 – 3” $100

Premature males:

• Brachypelma albiceps about 3” $40

• Tliltocatl schroederi about 2-1/2” $40

Mature males:

• Lasidoria parahybana about 6” (Matured 3weeks ago!!!) $60

Females:

• Avicularia avicularia about 2-1/2” $40

TOS:

Shipping is FedEx overnight only, $55 flat rate.

Live arrival is guarantee as long as the shipment arrives on time. I am not responsible for carrier delays. In case of DOA, refund is for the animal price, not the shipping and a video chat less than two hours after delivery is required.

PayPal for goods will require an additional $5 per $100 to cover the fees (I am not a business, just a father indulging his son’s hobby).

1633025765068.png

1633025824966.png

1633025854893.png

1633026033831.png

1633026003607.png

1633026094377.png

1633026140247.png

1633026373094.png

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
T. apophysis and G. pulchra sold.
A. geniculata on hold.

Here are the few left, next shipment will leave on Monday 10/25 as we are experiencing very decent weather so far here in NYC:
Unsexed:

• Brachypelma albiceps about 2-1/2 – 3” $100

Premature males:

• Brachypelma albiceps about 3” $40

• Tliltocatl schroederi about 2-1/2” $40

Mature males:

• Lasidoria parahybana about 6” (Matured 3weeks ago!!!) $60

Females:

• Avicularia avicularia about 2-1/2” $40

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Take everything left for $280 shipped FedEx overnight if paid before this Sunday evening to be shipped Monday morning!!!

SpiderCafe

One spider came dead, second is barely moving. Awaiting if seller will refund, everything is recorded. They were packed in soaking wet towels.

Attachments

• 798F6CB4-3D9B-4689-AE2C-DC5D149523E1.jpeg
    798F6CB4-3D9B-4689-AE2C-DC5D149523E1.jpeg
    959.4 KB · Views: 13

SpiderCafe

I strongly disagree. It is a business transaction and should be kept as a private transaction unless one member acts in bad faith. There is no need to "rouse the troops". It is tacky and will only backfire on you. Word to the wise: work this out mono-y-mono with Ourspoil.
Your opinion. I am just warning others as I have never seen anything this poorly packed and seller was asking me to wait after I send him proof. Listen you can defend your friend my last reply to you. I did get now refund for first spider.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This should have been PMd.
He did :)
In the middle of my dinner with my family. I was overly kind and concerned, in addition of very sad to learn about one of my baby being DOA. The buyer tried to have me refund him for both Ts as well as the shipping and complained about not having received the refund less than an hour after receiving the package. I also mentioned to him how sad I was about losing the T and that I wouldn’t tell Enzo for him to rush to the forum and put a picture of it out.
As you know this was never about the money for us and this “gentleman” convinced me it is not worth it to go out of my way for this. Except for people I know I won’t bother trying to find new homes for my doubles and will just keep them.
It was nice as I got to meet amazing people and I am thrilled some of our babies got amazing homes but it is not worth it to have to deal with this after a day at work.
The buyer is entirely right to be disappointed, there was obviously something wrong that happened during shipping. The other T I shipped the same day arrived perfectly and is already eating. This said his attitude and demands were beyond disappointing and I wish good luck to anyone doing a transaction with him.

SpiderCafe

I strongly disagree. It is a business transaction and should be kept as a private transaction unless one member acts in bad faith. There is no need to "rouse the troops". It is tacky and will only backfire on you. Word to the wise: work this out mono-y-mono with Ourspoil.
And isn’t this forum where I made this business transaction

SpiderCafe

In the middle of my dinner with my family. I was overly kind and concerned, in addition of very sad to learn about one of my baby being DOA. The buyer tried to have me refund him for both Ts as well as the shipping and complained about not having received the refund less than an hour after receiving the package. I also mentioned to him how sad I was about losing the T and that I wouldn’t tell Enzo for him to rush to the forum and put a picture of it out.
As you know this was never about the money for us and this “gentleman” convinced me it is not worth it to go out of my way for this. Except for people I know I won’t bother trying to find new homes for my doubles and will just keep them.
It was nice as I got to meet amazing people and I am thrilled some of our babies got amazing homes but it is not worth it to have to deal with this after a day at work.
The buyer is entirely right to be disappointed, there was obviously something wrong that happened during shipping. The other T I shipped the same day arrived perfectly and is already eating. This said his attitude and demands were beyond disappointing and I wish good luck to anyone doing a transaction with him.
Buddy I have everything on video, I will put it together so you can see how wet these towels were... It was not the shipping.
I am sorry you were inconvenienced with dinner but there is also 2 hour rule, remember? We took a day off for this. We don't do this for money either... I just want what is mine and there is a time constraint. If it is not about money why didn't you refund me right away? But anyway, I will let you know if the pulchra makes it and will show you how it was shipped.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Buddy I have everything on video, I will put it together so you can see how wet these towels were... It was not the shipping.
I am sorry you were inconvenienced with dinner but there is also 2 hour rule, remember? We took a day off for this. We don't do this for money either... I just want what is mine and there is a time constraint. If it is not about money why didn't you refund me right away? But anyway, I will let you know if the pulchra makes it and will show you how it was shipped.
Sounds fantastic, looking forward to it, thank you.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Well stated and handled quite professionally on your end. You definitely have more restraint than I. Very proud of you. Mistakes happen all the time. It's what you do to fix them that counts most. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You can all dislike me all you want but this is how I received the package.... Please do your research better next time.

No one dislikes you. I'm certain that it wasn't intentional on Oursapoils end. I understand the time crunch because in my TOS you have a certain amount of time to respond with any issues, as well but this could've been handled differently. He didn't deliberately send you a dead spider. I'm certain that if you would've sent him a private message that he would've responded promptly. Even if he didn't, the time stamp on your message would've been there and he could've addressed everything accordingly. There is a professional way to handle things and there is the unprofessional way. If someone needs to do research or if you have a suggestion on how to do something, let them know in a private message. Belittling them over a common mistake will get you nothing but negative feedback here.

SpiderCafe

No one dislikes you. I'm certain that it wasn't intentional on Oursapoils end. I understand the time crunch because in my TOS you have a certain amount of time to respond with any issues, as well but this could've been handled differently. He didn't deliberately send you a dead spider. I'm certain that if you would've sent him a private message that he would've responded promptly. Even if he didn't, the time stamp on your message would've been there and he could've addressed everything accordingly. There is a professional way to handle things and there is the unprofessional way. If someone needs to do research or if you have a suggestion on how to do something, let them know in a private message. Belittling them over a common mistake will get you nothing but negative feedback here.
Watch the video. Not a mistake one should make.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm only posting this here as a warning, how many spiders do you want them to ship like this?

I understand your concern and we all care about our beloved pets when they are in transit but this was a simple mistake. It's not like ordering from Backwater reptiles where they deliberately send you dead animals and refuse to refund. Oursapoil is very professional and highly reputable here in our community. Please don't judge him over one shipment when he rectified the situation.

Latest posts