• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kael's Ceratogyrus darilingi Journal

Avicularia Kael

I just fed her a smallish superworm. She took it right away, grabbed it by the back of the neck. It didn't last very long after that. At the reptile show I got her at yesterday, the sellers I bought from were feeding all of their tarantulas superworms. I guess she must have been eating them too.

Avicularia Kael

Here is a picture of her. She is still eating in the picture.
IMG_0721.JPG

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Photoshop express will run right on your phone and it's a very nice photo editor.

Inshot is a decent video editor that runs on your phone. Videoshow, which is a bit pricey, is excellent and edits videos fast to compile them after exporting.

With these, tarantula pics and feeding videos become awesome...except for mine because they aren't that great to begin with !! ;)

Major 78

Photoshop express will run right on your phone and it's a very nice photo editor.

Inshot is a decent video editor that runs on your phone. Videoshow, which is a bit pricey, is excellent and edits videos fast to compile them after exporting.

With these, tarantula pics and feeding videos become awesome...except for mine because they aren't that great to begin with !! ;)

For very VERY simple editing where I just want to enhance the colors a bit I use the standard Apple editing software. For stuff that needs more difficult editing I use inshot. But Photoshop Express is by far the best, it's the big guns. :)