• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

K. Brunnipes Growth Rate.

Grandsouls

Seeing bit of a mixed message online in terms of growth rate on these guys. Anyone have first hand experience with these guys? I just got 11 of these little guys all only about one quarter inch. Eating well on cricket bits, will have pinheads born shortly. They live in a dark room kept about 78 - 82 degrees.
In general what kind of growth rate can I expect from these guys, some say year for maturity see some claim 2 years, what have you experienced ?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Medium growth rate. Just power feed and bring your temps up to about 80°f. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Temps stay 78-82 usually lower 80s.
Sounds good will do! They are munching on cricket pieces right now, they are so adorable how they attack the little leg x D

Sell me 5 of them, lol

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I would love to but I don't know if I am capable of that action haha : )

Oh you're in Canada? Let me tell you a secret that a lot of folks don't know about.....it has to do with importing and big time vendors won't tell you this because of the mere fact that they would lose sales. Sending you a pm, now. This would really pertain to you if you are a private collector and do not trade, sale or distribute stock you purchase.