• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just wondering ...

MrKrowe

It depends, we can delete threads or just delete posts. In cases where a member continues to offend after warnings, we can ban them from the forum completely.

I've seen a couple of threads seemingly burried recently ... "It's a male :(" wasn't appearing in the Latest Replies box, and recently a complaint about a vendor dissappeared from view completely despite showing some comprehensive evidence

Neither case fits your stated criteria. What happened?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not all threads appear in the Latest Replies box and I don't know why so I shall look into it.
The vendor complaint was removed as it related to a different forum and the guy had had an explanation from the seller on that other forum.

MrKrowe

They're still there. The unrelated comments to the OPs thread should be removed though.
Are you seeking drama???
Curious why your worried about threads gone bad?

Am I seeking drama? -Just here to talk about spiders with people that talk about spiders.
"Curious why your worried about threads gone bad?" - Who watches the watchmen? I call problems I see.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Am I seeking drama? -Just here to talk about spiders with people that talk about spiders.
"Curious why your worried about threads gone bad?" - Who watches the watchmen? I call problems I see.

Everyone on this forum watches the "watchmen" if you mean us Moderators and so far we have had no complaints..

Nunua

3 Year Member
I've seen a couple of threads seemingly burried recently ... "It's a male :(" wasn't appearing in the Latest Replies box

I have noticed over a long time now that sometimes threads just don't want to appear in "Latest Replies" box. So it's nothing to do with moderators 'burying' them.

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
I'm not sure, but I THINK there are only so many spaces for posts in the "latest replies"section. I don't know the program's criteria for choosing which threads show up there, but I DO know that there has to have been a very recent post in the thread or it doesn't appear. If no one posts in that thread it doesn't come up.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm not sure, but I THINK there are only so many spaces for posts in the "latest replies"section. I don't know the program's criteria for choosing which threads show up there, but I DO know that there has to have been a very recent post in the thread or it doesn't appear. If no one posts in that thread it doesn't come up.

Even if there is a recent post, many threads don't ever appear.

Latest posts