• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just found

timc

3 Year Member
91682E28-1FDE-41F1-8EF8-F292F801C068.jpeg

2E982358-56F9-4532-A1BD-0FE41362211A.jpeg

Just found this little cutie in my flower bed. No idea about species or anything but just thought it was pretty cool.

timc

3 Year Member
It looks to me like a Northern Brownsnake, they do come in grey too. They eat Slugs and snails so good to have in your garden.
Very cool. Thanks Enn, I do have a few slugs I see around my yard so hopefully s/he’ll stick around around I can have an outdoor friend.

spidysoph

cute! I honestly was never a big fan of snakes, or anything without legs in that matter, that's why I love T's so much- multiple legs AND FLUFFY, best of both worlds. However, I am warming up to snakes now having to go into the reptile store for crickets on a weekly basis, I think the skinny little ones are pretty adorable. Did you end up keeping this one?

timc

3 Year Member
cute! I honestly was never a big fan of snakes, or anything without legs in that matter, that's why I love T's so much- multiple legs AND FLUFFY, best of both worlds. However, I am warming up to snakes now having to go into the reptile store for crickets on a weekly basis, I think the skinny little ones are pretty adorable. Did you end up keeping this one?
Oh no. I’ve never been interested in snakes either, even though many of them are very beautiful. I just something about the way they eat is...unsettling for me lol. He stayed in my flower bed and was gone by the next time I came outside.

Latest posts