• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

July Photo Contest entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This months competition is open to any pets, legless, 4 legged and 8 legged but they must be your pets
Entries are invited for this months contest and it looks like you've got me running it again. Last date for entries will be Sunday 21st at midnight BST
Remember only 1 entry per person.

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member
This months competition is open to any pets, legless, 4 legged and 8 legged but they must be your pets
Entries are invited for this months contest and it looks like you've got me running it again. Last date for entries will be Sunday 21st at midnight BST
Remember only 1 entry per person.
Do we post the pictures here, or is there another spot on the board to post?

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member
Here's a pic (my entry) of one of my cats. His name is Piper!

Attachments

• BlackPiper07.jpg
    BlackPiper07.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 351

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This is Lucy...shes addicted to tarantulas too. She loves to watch them. Her favorites are this Gbb and also a Theraphosa stirmi she spends hours watching. She has also helped me find some escapees also. Shes got zero aggression to loose spiders...she even points them out to me outside. I could post many pictures of her checking out spiders and bugs but this is my favorite.
Screenshot_20190703-114310_Photos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts