• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Jessyrenee

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
100% positive.

Recently completed a trade with Jessyrenee. She kept excellent communication throughout the transaction. Great packing and shipped very quickly. Very happy with the transaction as a whole and look forward to doing business with again, would absolutely recommend her.

l.poehling

3 Year Member
how do you get in contact with her ?
Hey rosehair123,
I went through her specials on FB, and her web site. jamiestarantulas.com. I am not sure the FB part is working. It might work for contacting her.
kinda got to pay-pal and it said it went through but nothing ever came of it. So I quick changed my Password!

Last edited:

l.poehling

3 Year Member
She def isn't Jamie, of Jamie's tarantulas. If she's not answering pm's on here I can hit her up and tell her someone's looking for her
your right MathewM1, the are two different sites. If I put it in a post the wrong way let me know.
yes, I would like to know what happened with the purchase. Thank you that would be a great help..

Latest posts