• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Jamie's Tarantulas Enclosures

BrokenRay

3 Year Member
I just received today 7/2/20 my enclosures from Jamie's Tarantulas. I ordered a juvenile arboreal enclosure which is nice. I also ordered a 7x7x11 enclosure. It can be used as terrestrial or arboreal.

The 7x7x11 is absolutely beautiful. Her enclosures are pricey but worth it for a prized tarantula in your collection.

In my case it will be used for my Caribena versicolor and I'm extremely happy with this enclosure. I really enjoy doing business with her and packing for the enclosures was excellent even though the box got beat up. The enclosures suffered no damage which amazed me by the looks of the box.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Very pricy. For about half of her price you can pick up a Herpticult enclosure off ebay

Enjoy your new toys and post some pics!

BrokenRay

3 Year Member
Yes very pricey but she does have the best enclosures. I only wanted one for my C. versicolor. Otherwise my Kritter Keepers work perfect and are cheap.