• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. It Had To Happen, Been a Long time Coming.

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don`t know if any other UK members received this email today

STORE CLOSED. Tarantula Giveaway!
Inbox
x

AIbEiAIAAABECPWp06_9gMHuugEiC3ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKigwMDZmZmY3Y2FmZDg1YzkzNzdlZTNjYTQyMzg3YWIyZjRiOTgyMmMwMAHOD3inUgfEwYK7pvBCc0Aul1ziRg

Tarantulas Bristol via mail24.atl111.rsgsv.net
21 Oct 2018, 19:09 (14 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hello.
We are sharing some sad news tonight mainly - with the Shop's friends and our regular Customers of many years.

We would like to inform you that the shop is closing.

Tarantulas Bristol was founded in 2013 and it is officially ending its career. Thank each and every person who has supported us throughout the years, helping us to make our dream come true. The idea of a spider shop was born years ago, and our determination and hard work allowed us to turn it into something real.

Thank you to everyone who has offered support, kind words, positive opinions, and materials in the form of photographs and films to post on our social media or simply share with us. It was amazing to see how happy our spiders were making you!
We are glad to have been able to introduce you to this fascinating world of exotic spiders.

You can read more on our Facebook: https://tarantulasbristol.us10.list...ae433fe5b035225658&id=1acee86512&e=23210f3bd0

Please post pictures of your beautiful spiders in the comment section.
It would be great to see them and read a few words from you for the last time.

Plus, there is a contest (last day) going on on our Instagram profile, where some beautiful spiders can be won. These are going to be the last three packages shipped by Tarantulas Bristol, so don't miss this opportunity!

https://tarantulasbristol.us10.list...ae433fe5b035225658&id=14e291247e&e=23210f3bd0

*** PLEASE NOTE *** that you can still contact us via e-mail at [email protected]. This address is going to be active for a while to manage all matters that might not have been resolved yet. Should you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to drop us a line. All orders have been shipped, but if we have overlooked any questions or other messages, please use this opportunity to write to us. Please note that e-mail is the most effective method of communication in this case.

Once again, thank you, wherever you are - best wishes to all our Customers, in every corner of the world!

Hopefully, you will remember us fondly.
Goodbye.
==============================================

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I got it last night, bit of a shock as they had seemed to be over that bad patch. I bought a T from them in August without any problems.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I got it as well. Shame that a UK supplier no longer trading.

Latest posts