• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US ISO Sub-Adult P. Murinus (red color form) OBT

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello. I’m looking for a sub adult red color form OBT, preferably female. Please let me know if anyone has any available. Not really looking for slings.

I have one for $100. She is roughly 4"

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey Casey: how the ÷=%@× are you gonna pack her up? I mean, I know all the tricks--i have packed adults before and I have seen the Swift's video.....but an angry OBT? I'd love to be a fly on your wall!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey Casey: how the ÷=%@× are you gonna pack her up? I mean, I know all the tricks--i have packed adults before and I have seen the Swift's video.....but an angry OBT? I'd love to be a fly on your wall!

Ya know....I thought about that a few minutes after I took the pics, lol....one must have patience! Lol

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have packed OBT, lividum, Doriae and all of the aggressive types, I tend to find they are so preoccupied with trying to attack, they often become the easiest to catch. Damp tissue lined catch cup over the top, slide lid, pack with more tissue. Job done. Simples ;)

Latest posts