• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Interesting article

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Great article. Another good reason to let your dog sleep on your bed, is because it'll just whine and howl all night long otherwise and you won't get a wink! ;)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Great article. Another good reason to let your dog sleep on your bed, is because it'll just whine and howl all night long otherwise and you won't get a wink! ;)
Luckily I don't have to worry about Romeo doing that anymore. He actually didn't cry much at all, now that he sleeps in my bed he is indeed well behaved.

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Luckily I don't have to worry about Romeo doing that anymore. He actually didn't cry much at all, now that he sleeps in my bed he is indeed well behaved.

My previous pooch which sadly passed of old age, was absolutely nuts when I first had him. He was a neglected rescue, a Springer spaniel/border collie mix and had off the chart separation anxiety from the get-go. I decided to be firm and have him sleep in the kitchen, with the 2 adjoining doors firmly shut. Two, possibly three hours later, the relentless barking, yipping and howling finally ceased and I clawed myself back from the edge of insanity, congratulating myself for staying firm and gratefully went to sleep.

Went downstairs first thing, no dog in the kitchen! He'd only gone into my downstairs loo managing to shut the door behind him (where he couldn't be heard). I stood in the doorway looking at an exhausted panting dog, wondering where the hell my carpet was, as all there remained was unidentifiable bits of cord and fluff.
How he got away with it without having some sort of impaction is beyond me.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lucy sleeps between my wife and me every night. Nothing better then snuggling with a 80 pound pitbull.
Resized_20190817_090626(1).jpg

Soulman

No your dog should not be on or in your bed,would you go to bed with your shoes on.A nd it's balls on you bed no pants.also the germs from its mouth on your pillow.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No your dog should not be on or in your bed,would you go to bed with your shoes on.A nd it's balls on you bed no pants.also the germs from its mouth on your pillow.

With some of the dirty things I've slept with a dog is the least of my concerns. ;)

I'm assuming you don't have cats or dogs thou?

Latest posts