• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

In need of good quality spider photos for a project...

jpeiji

I'm in need of some high quality images of Spiders i can use for a special project. Please message me some samples if you've got some decent photo skills / equipment. I’m specifically looking for photos with simple, blurry or solid backgrounds and pretty much the full body shot of the spider. I'll share privately the details of the projects and what I can offer for the photos if they are good quality.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Your best bet would be to look through the media on here and if you see pictures you like message that person or even if you don’t like the picture itself but it’s the style your after then I’m sure people will be willing to help.

jpeiji

Your best bet would be to look through the media on here and if you see pictures you like message that person or even if you don’t like the picture itself but it’s the style your after then I’m sure people will be willing to help.

Thanks. I'm certainly doing that as well.

Latest posts